A Bit ABOUT SOLI….
- Soli founded Yellow Sun to support families and adults who have ADHD
- Soli is a fully qualified teacher with 30 years experience
- She was a former SENCO (Special Needs Coordinator) at a large primary school in London
- Her adult son has ADHD and so knows what it’s like to struggle and feel isolated – whilst also loving the joy and unpredictability of living with her chaotic son
- Soli is passionate about busting the ADHD stigma and attends the All Party Parliamentary Group on ADHD in Parliament
- Soli is a Trustee of the charity ADHD Action
- Soli loves Tottenham Hotspur, Robbie Williams and all things yellow!
- Soli runs a membership group ‘Together Stronger Club’ where members have access to online coaching, training and exclusive resources
- She offers 1:1 bespoke coaching to parents and adults with ADHD, giving real practical ideas to make life happier and calmer
- Soli provides training and workshops to schools, charities and parent groups to promote understanding of ADHD
- Every month Soli runs a real-life support group – mums who to get together over a cup of tea, chat and support one another, swap ideas and successful strategies. Soli delivers a brief training on ADHD
- She is the author of a book Five Reasons Why Most Schools Fail Your Child With Special Needs
SOLI ON TV (AGAIN)
SOLI ON THE RADIO