A Bit ABOUT SOLI….
- Soli founded Yellow Sun to support families with children who have ADHD
- Soli is a fully qualified teacher with 30 years experience specialising in Inclusion, ADHD, Autism, Developmental Delay, Down’s Syndrome and Dyslexia
- She was a former SENCO (Special Needs Coordinator) at a large primary school in London
- Her son has ADHD and so knows what it’s like to struggle and feel isolated
- Soli is passionate about busting the ADHD stigma and attends the All Party Parliamentary Group on ADHD in Parliament
- Soli loves Tottenham Hotspur, Robbie Williams and all things yellow!
- Soli runs a membership group ‘Together Stronger Club’ where members have access to online coaching, training and exclusive resources
- She offers 1:1 bespoke coaching to parents and gives practical suggestions how manage their child’s challenging behaviour
- Soli provides training and workshops to schools, charities and nurseries to promote understanding of special needs, inclusion and differentiation
- Every month Soli runs meetings The Warrior Mums’ Club – mums who to get together over a cup of tea, chat and support one another, swap ideas and successful strategies. Soli delivers a brief training on an SEN topic
- She is the author of a book Five Reasons Why Most Schools Fail Your Child With Special Needs
- She has also produced Live A Happy Life With A Child With ADHD an online training system for parents
- Soli is a regular speaker at events, conferences and training sessions